JANUARY SALE | Up to 50% off. Book your appointments by 31st January 2020
HURRY, sale ends in
Welcome to Newton-le-Willows Blinds & Curtains
Made-to-measure blinds, curtains, canopies, awning and motorisation specialists, serving Warrington, Wigan, Leigh, Bolton, St Helens, Widnes, Runcorn, Nantwich, Crewe, Wilmslow, Liverpool and Manchester, Blackpool and Preston to name but a few.
Here at Newton-le-Willows Blinds & Curtains, we are proud to say that our family business is one of the longest running blind, curtain and awning companies in the Warrington area. We were established in 1983 by present owners and managers Mr Don Ashton & Mrs Marjorie Ashton. Because we are a family-run company, our customers really do matter to us. This has been proven because over 95% of our work comes from existing customers and recommendations.
We have built up our excellent reputation by giving an overall outstanding service; we have supplied our customers throughout the years and are still supplying them with an extensive range of made to measure, stylish and high quality window coverings at our lowest possible prices!
- Family-run business established in 1983
- Fantastic value for money
- Free no obligation quotes
- Free fitting service
- All blinds are fully guaranteed
- Use of quality materials & fabrics
- Full range of styles & colours
- Friendly & knowledgeable staff
- High quality products at the lowest possible prices
Over 30 years of high quality service
At Newton Le Willows Blinds & Curtains Ltd all of our blinds are supplied and fitted with child safety devices to comply with BS EN 13120:2009 +A1:2014
Blinds come in an endless range of colours and finishes but when buying new blinds for your home, you must consider the way that they are operated.
The new standard aims to protect babies and young children by:
- Installation of child safe blinds to ALL HOMES whether children are present or not
- Limitations on cord and chain lengths
- Safety devices for preventing any cords or chains from creating a hazardous loop
- The fitting of safety devices on cords and chains at the point of manufacture
- The testing of all safety critical components of internal blinds
- Safety warnings and product instructions